1. Accountant (मुनीम) - a person that works with the money and accounts of a company.
2. Pharmacist (औषध विक्रेता, औषध बनाने वाला) - a person who is professionally qualified to prepare and dispense medicinal drugs.
3. Architect (शिल्पकार) - a person that designs building and houses.
4. Astronomer (खगोल - विद्या विशारद) - a person who studies the stars and the universe
5. Author (लेखक) - They write books or novels.
6. Dentist (दंत चिकित्सक) - a person that can fix problems you have with your teeth.
7. Designer (डिज़ाइन बनाने वाला) - a person who has the job of designing things.
8. Electrician (बिजली मिस्त्री) - a person that works with electric circuits.
9. Engineer (इंजीनियर) - a person who develops solutions to technical problems. They sometimes design, build, or maintain engines, machines, structures or public works.
10. Farmer (किसान) - a person that works on a farm, usually with animals.
11. Fireman/Fire fighter (अग्निकर्मी/आग बुझाने वाला) - a person that puts out fires.
12. Fisherman (मछुआरा) - a person that catches fish
13. Florist (फूल बेचने वाला) - a person that works with flowers.
14. Gardener (माली) - a person that keeps gardens clean and tidy. They take care of the plants in the garden.
15. Hairdresser (नाई) - they cut your hair or give it a new style.
16. Journalist (संवावदाता) - a person that makes new reports in writing or through television.
17. Judge (न्यायाधीश) - a qualified person that decides cases in a law court.
18. Lawyer (वकील) - a person that defends people in court and gives legal advice.
19. Lecturer (व्याख्याता) - a person that gives lectures, usually in a university.
20. Librarian (पुस्तकालय अध्यक्ष) - a person that works in a library.
21. Veterinarian (पशु चिकित्सक) - a person who is trained to give medical care and treatment to animals
22. Mechanic (मिस्री) - a person that repairs machines, especially car motors.
Doubts on this article