1. Affectionate (प्यारा) - someone who is very loving.
Example: My friend is very affectionate.
2. Aggressive (a negative adjective) (क्रोधी) - someone who is physically or verbally threatening towards other people.
Example: I don't like aggressive people. I like people who are relaxed and calm.
3. Ambitious (अभिलाषी) - an adjective used to describe a person who is keen to get on in life.
Example: He is very ambitious. He is hoping to be promoted soon.
4. Anxious (बेचैन) - someone who worries a lot.
Example: His uncle is an anxious person. He worries far too much about things.
5. Artistic (कलात्मक, कलाप्रेमी) - someone who is good at creative things, such as painting and drawing.
Example: His brother is very artistic. He is good at drawing.
6. Charismatic (आकर्षक व्यक्तित्व युक्त) - someone who attracts other people, and who is good at getting other people's attention.
Example: My friend is a charismatic chef.
Doubts on this article