1. Porter (कुली) - a person employed to carry luggage and other loads.
2. Carousel/Conveyor belt (वाहक पट्टा) - a conveyor system at an airport from which arriving passengers collect their luggage.
Conveyor belt - a continuous moving band of fabric, rubber, or metal used for transporting objects from one place to another.
3. Fragile (आसानी से टूटने वाला) - (of an object) easily broken or damaged.
4. Layover (ठहराव) - a period of rest or waiting before a further stage in a journey.
5. Duty - free (कर मुक्त) - (of a shop or area) selling or trading in goods that are exempt from payment of duty.
6. Customs (सीमाशुल्क विभाग) - the place at a port, airport, or frontier where officials check incoming goods, travelers, or luggage.
7. Terminal (टर्मिनल) - the end of a transport route, or a station at such a point
8. Purser (विमान का प्रभारी) - The purser is in charge of the flight attendants to make sure things are running well inside the aircraft.
9. Turbulence (वायुमंडलीय हलचल) - irregular atmospheric motion especially when characterized by up - and - down currents
10. Jet lag (विमान यात्रा से हुई थकान) - extreme tiredness and other physical effects felt by a person after a long flight across different time zones.
11. Cargo (जहाज में लदा माल) - goods carried on a ship, aircraft, or motor vehicle
12. Cabin crew (हवाई जहाज़ के लोग जो यात्रियों का ध्यान रखते हैं) - the members of an aircraft crew who attend to passengers.
13. Carry on (luggage) (जो सामान जहाज़ पर ले जाने की अनुमति होती है) - It is the small piece of hand luggage that you are allowed to take with you onto the plane. These bags usually have to be a certain size and weigh less than 8kg.
14. Check in (अपनी आगमन की सूचना देना) - When you check in, you notify the airline you have arrived at the airport. They will take your suitcase and give you a boarding pass. The area where you do this action is also called check - in.
15. Departure (प्रस्थान) - When you are leaving to go on a trip, you will need to go to the departures lounge where you will wait to board your flight.
16. Boarding pass (बोर्डिंग पास) - After you have notified the airline you are at the airport and you’ve checked - in your luggage, you will be given a boarding pass that shows you where the plane will be boarding and it will also show your seat number.
Doubts on this article