1. Grocery store - किराने की दुकान
A grocery store is a retail store that primarily sells food.
2. Florist - फूल बेचने वाला
A person who sells and arranges cut flowers.
3. Fishmonger - मछली बेचने वाला
A person or shop that sells fish for food
4. Convenience store - सुविधा स्टोर, जहाँ सुविधा का सब सामान मिलता हो
A convenience store is a small retail business that stocks a range of everyday items such as groceries, snack foods, candy, toiletries, soft drinks etc.
5. Tobacconist - सिगरेट आदि की दुकान
A shopkeeper who sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other items used by smokers.
6. Confectionery store - मिठाई की दुकान
A store that sells candy and sweets.
7. Green grocer - सब्ज़ी - तरकारी बेचने वाला
A greengrocer, also called a produce market or fruiterer, is a retail trader in fruit and vegetables.
8. Butcher's - मीट की दूकान
A butcher's is generally used to mean a shop where meat is sold.
9. Bakery - नानबाई की दुकान
A place where bread and cakes are made or sold.
10. Pharmacy - दवाख़ाना
A shop or hospital dispensary where medicinal drugs are prepared or sold.
11. Antique shop - जहाँ पुरानी अनमोल चीज़ें मिलती हों
A shop that sells valuable old objects
12. Department store - डिपार्टमेंटल स्टोर
A large retail store carrying a wide variety of merchandise and organized into various departments.
Doubts on this article