1. When you want to order for something and you need the menu, you can say: Could you get me the menu, please?
2. When you want to order a drink for yourself, say:
I would like a fresh lime soda, please.
3. When you want to try something new and can't decide on what to order, you can ask:
What is the dish of the day? or What are today's specials?
4. When you are done deciding on what to order, you could say:
Could you send somebody to take the order, please?
5. When you want to know what the restaurant has for dessert, you can ask:
What do you have for dessert?
6. When you are done with your meal and need to clean your fingers, you could say:
Could you please get me a finger bowl?
7. When you are done with your dinner and you want to pay up, you can say:
Can you get me the check, please?
8. If you don't eat spicy food, then you can politely request the waiter, by saying:
Could you please make it a little less spicy?
Doubts on this article