1. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. However, take comfort in knowing that he/she is now resting in the arms of our Lord. Our/My deepest condolences to you and your family.
2. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
3. May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.
4. We extend the deepest sympathies to you and your family.
5. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
6. May the love of family and friends comfort you during these difficult days, our/my most heartfelt condolences.
7. She will remain in our hearts forever. May her soul rest in peace.
8. I want you to know that I am here for you during this difficult time.
Doubts on this article