सुन्दर्ता सम्बन्धी उपमा:
1. Cut a dash - If a person cuts a dash, they make a striking impression by their appearance and attractive clothes. (राम्रा वस्त्र लगाइ ध्यान आकर्शन गर्नु)
E. g. Wearing the red dress, my sister cut a dash on her day.
(रातो लुगा लाएर मेरी बहिनी आज Cut a dash)
2. Deck out - If you deck out someone or something, you dress or decorate them in a special way.
E. g. Dev decked out his car for the occasion. (देव ले आफो गाडीलाई सजायो)
3. Dressed up to the nines - Someone dressed up to the nines is wearing very smart or glamorous clothes.
(आकर्शक लुगा लाउनु)
E. g. Sita must be going to a party - she's dressed up to the nines.
(सिता पकै बाहिर जाँदाइछिन. उसले एकदम आकर्शक लुगा लगाएकी छिन)
4. Not a hair out of place - To say that someone does not have a hair out of place means that their appearance is perfect.
E. g. Anjali is always impeccably dressed - never a hair out of place!(अन्जली सधैं पूर्णत्तम देख्छिन)
5. Dressed to kill - When someone, especially a woman, is dressed to kill, they are wearing very fashionable or glamorous clothes intended to attract attention. (राम्रा वस्त्र लगाइ ध्यान आकर्शन गर्नु)
E. g. She arrived at the reception dressed to kill. (उनी पार्टी मा छिर्ने बित्तिकै सबै को ध्यान आकर्शन गरिन)
6. Pretty as a picture - Someone who is (as) "pretty as a picture" is very attractive or appealing in appearance.
E. g. The young bride looked (as) pretty as a picture in her beautiful dress.
(नया दुलही सुन्दर लुगा मा साह्रै आकर्शक देखिन)
Doubts on this article