1. Moisturizer: liquid or cream that adds moisture to the skin.
2. Concealer: a liquid or cream (often in a stick form) that conceals or hides blemishes, freckles, dark spots, acne, etc.
3. Foundation: a liquid or cream that is the color of a person's skin that is put on the face and neck to make the skin look like one smooth even color.
4. Powder: a dry substance that has very fine particles that is put on the face to make it less shiny and oily.
5. Blush: a cream or powder that makes the cheeks pink or reddish in color.
6. Eye shadow: a cream or powder that's put on the eyelids to add color.
7. Eyeliner pencil: a pencil that is used to line and enhance the rim or contour of the eyes. It can be applied to either the top or bottom of the eye or both. (eyeliner also comes in liquid form).
8. Mascara: a liquid substance that is applied to the upper and/or lower eyelashes to add color, darken and/or make eyelashes thicker and longer (it can also be applied to false eyelashes).
9. Lipstick: a cream that is put on the lips to add color.
10. Lip gloss: a liquid that is applied to the lips to add a glossy or shiny appearance or color.
Doubts on this article