1. Profile Summary - A brief summary of your experience, and your key strength areas.
2. Work Experience - Details highlighting your role(s), and achievements in your previous organization(s).
3. Academic Details - Your educational qualifications, listed in a reverse chronological order (latest degree first). It should include - degree, college/university/school, and year of completion.
4. Extra Curricular Activities - Significant achievements in non academic activities. Try not to list insignificant extra curricular activities here. This section can be avoided if you feel you do not have significant extra curricular achievements.
5. Social Engagements - This section is optional. It includes any significant social work done.
6. Personal Details - This includes your Date of Birth, and address.
If there are crucial things which take up most of the space in your résumé, then avoid the following sections:
1. Extra Curricular Activities
2. Personal Details
Remember, the ideal size of a résumé is 1 page, unless you have several years (or variety) of experience which must be listed down. Keep your résumé crisp, and professional.
To look at a sample resume, click on this link : www. helloenglish. com/sampleResume. html
Doubts on this article