विद्यालयमा प्रयोग हुने प्रसङहरु:
1. To attend classes: to go to classes
कक्षामा उपस्थित हुनु
2. Bachelor's degree: an undergraduate course which usually lasts 3 - 4 years
स्नातक तहको अध्यनको उपाधी
3. Boarding school: a school where pupils live during term time
4. Distance learning: a way of studying where tuition is carried out over the Internet or by post
टाढा बसेर ईन्टरनेटको माध्यम बाट पढाई गर्नु.
5. Face - to - face classes: as opposed to distance learning the traditional way of studying in a classroom with colleagues and a teacher
विद्यालय गएर अध्ययन गर्नु.
6. To fall behind with your studies: to progress less quickly than others
a graduation ceremony: an event where a successful student receives his or her academic degree
अध्ययनमा ढिला प्रगती हुनु
7. Higher education: education, usually in a college or university, that is followed after high school or secondary school
8. An intensive course: a course that offers lots of training in order to reach a goal in as short a time as possible
गहन पाठ जसमा कम समयमा कठिन परिश्रम गर्नु पर्छ.
9. To keep up with your studies: to not fall behind
निरन्तर पढाई गर्नु.
10. To learn something by heart: to memorize it
11. Master's degree: a period of study which often follows the completion of a bachelors degree or is undertaken by someone regarded as capable of a higher - level academic course
स्नातक तह पछीको अध्यनको उपाधी
12. To meet a deadline: to finish a job or task in the time allowed or agreed
समय सिमा भेट्नु
13. To play truant: to stay away from classes without permission
कक्षा बाट भाग्ने
14. Subject specialist: a teacher who has a great deal of knowledge about the subject they teach.
15. Tuition fees: the money paid for a course of study
Doubts on this article