1. When you call up at a doctor's clinic, you can say:
I need an appointment with Dr. Sharma. Will it possible to get an appointment today?
2. If it is an urgent appointment, say:
I am Arjun and I have been facing serious issues with my stomach. I need to consult the doctor today, I'm afraid I must not delay, could you please give me an appointment for today? It is a bit urgent.
3. If it is a casual appointment, say:
Hello, I am Dev and I needed an appointment for a routine check up.
4. If you need to quickly confirm about something, say:
I have a question related to the tests that I underwent at your clinic today, could you connect me to the right person?
5. If you need an appointment at a specific time, you can say:
Hello, I am Raj, I need an appointment for tomorrow around 5 p. m. , I would be really grateful if you could do that for me.
Doubts on this article