Among the celebrities who have worn Kors' designs are Olivia Wilde, Dakota Johnson, Blake Lively, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Kate Middleton, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Hillary Clinton, Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump, Heidi Klum, and Catherine Zeta - Jones, Michelle Obama wore a black sleeveless dress from the designer for her first term official portrait as First Lady and later sported Kors again at the 2015 State of the Union address.
Let us look at some words from the world of fashion.
1. Dress up - To dress (oneself or another) in your best clothes.
2. Try on - To put on an item of clothing to find out whether it fits or is suitable.
3. Zip up - To fasten an item of clothing using a zip.
4. Couture: the design and manufacture of fashionable clothes to a client's specific requirements and measurements.
5. Ready - to - wear: (of clothes) made for the general market and sold through shops rather than made to order for an individual customer.
Doubts on this article