1. March: walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread
2. Leap: jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force
3. Crouch: adopt a position where the knees are bent and the upper body is brought forward and down, typically in order to avoid detection or to defend oneself.
4. Stretch: straighten or extend one's body or a part of one's body to its full length, typically so as to tighten one's muscles or in order to reach something.
5. Crawl: move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.
6. Lean: be in or move into a sloping position.
7. Dive: plunge head first into water with one's arms raised over one's head.
Doubts on this article