1. Cardiologist (हृदय रोग विशेषज्ञ) - Specialize in the study and treatment of the heart and the many diseases and issues related to it
2. Dermatologist (त्वचा विशेषज्ञ) - Study skin and the structures, functions and diseases related to it
3. Dentist (दंत चिकित्सक) - Dentists work with the human mouth, examining teeth and gum health
4. Gynecologist (स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ/ प्रसूतिशास्री) - Gynecologists work with the female reproductive system to assess and prevent issues that could potentially cause fertility issues.
5. Neurologist (तंत्रिका विज्ञानी) - Neurologists deal with the nervous system and its disorders. It includes the brain and the spinal cord.
6. Oncologist - ( कर्करोग / कैन्सर विशेषज्ञ) - Oncologists focus on the treatment and prevention of cancer in terminal and at - risk patients.
7. Pediatrician (बच्चों का चिकित्सक) - Pediatricians work with infants, children, and adolescents regarding a wide variety of health issues
8. Urologist (मूत्र विज्ञानी) - Urologists specialize in issues related to the urinary system, such as urinary tract infections.
9. Orthopedic surgeons (हड्डियो का सर्जन): medical doctors who specialize in bone, muscle, and joint surgery.
10. ENT Specialist (कान, नाक, गले का डॉक्टर) - ENT Specialists concentrate in areas related to the Ear, Nose, and Throat, and sometimes even ailments related to the neck or the head.
Doubts on this article