4. Seat belt
5. Aisle seat
6. Window seat
7. Window blind
9. Emergency exit
10. Flight Attendant
11. Life preserver
12. Conveyor belt: a continuous moving band of fabric, rubber, or metal used for transporting objects from one place to another.
13. Baggage claim: the area in an airport where arriving passengers collect luggage that has been transported in the hold of the aircraft.
14. Check in
15. Porter: a person employed to carry luggage and other loads, especially in a railway station, airport, hotel, or market.
16. Luggage trolley: a trolley is a small cart on wheels that you use to carry things such as shopping or luggage
17. Metal detector: an electronic device that gives an audible or other signal when it is close to metal, used to search for buried objects.
18. Boarding pass: a pass for boarding an aircraft, given to passengers when checking in.
Doubts on this article