1. Excursion: a short visit to an interesting place arranged by a tourist organization, often as part of a holiday
2. Sightseeing: the activity of visiting places of interest in a particular location.
3. Vacation: a holiday
4. Summer camp: a place where children can go to stay in the summer holidays and do various activities
5. Package holiday: a holiday organized by a travel agent, with arrangements for transport, accommodation, etc. , made at an inclusive price.
6. Camping: the activity of spending a holiday living in a tent.
7. Sunbathing: sit or lie in the sun, especially to tan the skin.
8. Surfing: the sport or pastime of riding a wave towards the shore while standing or lying on a surfboard.
9. Sail: travel in a boat with sails, especially as a sport or recreation.
Doubts on this article