1. Ketchup: a sauce made chiefly from tomatoes
2. Mustard: a hot - tasting yellow or brown paste made from the crushed seeds of certain plants
3. Mayonnaise: a thick creamy dressing consisting of egg yolks beaten with oil and vinegar and seasoned.
4. Relish: a sauce or pickle eaten with plain food to add flavour. E. g. salsa
5. Soy sauce: a sauce made with fermented soya beans, used in Chinese and Japanese cooking.
6. Vinegar: a sour - tasting liquid containing acetic acid
8. Jam: a sweet spread made from fruit and sugar boiled to a thick consistency.
9. Pickle: a relish consisting of vegetables or fruit preserved in vinegar or using salt and spices.
13. Sour cream
Doubts on this article