1. French Horn
2. Trombone (तुरही): a large brass wind instrument with straight tubing in three sections, ending in a bell over the player's left shoulder, different fundamental notes being made using a forward - pointing extendable slide.
3. Trumpet (तुरही)
4. Tuba (मन्द स्वर का यन्त्र वाद्य): a large brass wind instrument of bass pitch, with three to six valves and a broad bell typically facing upwards.
5. Cymbals (मजीरा): a musical instrument consisting of a slightly concave round brass plate which is either struck against another one or struck with a stick to make a ringing or clashing sound.
6. Drum (ढोल)
7. Gong (घंटा): a metal disc with a turned rim, giving a resonant note when struck.
8. Kettledrums (नगाड़ा): a large drum shaped like a bowl, with a membrane adjustable for tension (and so pitch) stretched across.
9. Maracas (एक प्रकार का झुनझुना): a hollow gourd or gourd - shaped container filled with beans, pebbles, or similar objects, forming one of a pair and shaken as a percussion instrument in Latin American music.
10. Piano (पियानो)
11. Rainstick (एक प्रकार का झुनझुना): a long, hollow tube partially filled with small pebbles or beans that has small pins or thorns arranged helically on its inside surface.
12. Tambourine (डफली): a percussion instrument resembling a shallow drum with metal discs in slots around the edge, played by being shaken or hit with the hand.
13. Triangle (वाद्य यन्त्र जिसमें लोहे की छडी त्रिकोण रूप में हो): an idiophone type of musical instrument in the percussion family. It is a bar of metal, usually steel but sometimes other metals like beryllium copper, bent into a triangle shape.
14. Xylophone (जलतरंग जैसा वाद्य)
15. Banjo (एक तार वाला संगीत यंत्र)
16. Cello (एक प्रकार का वायलिन): a bass instrument of the violin family, held upright on the floor between the legs of the seated player.
17. Double Bass (एक प्रकार का वायलिन): the largest and lowest - pitched instrument of the violin family, providing the bass line of the orchestral string section and also used in jazz and some country music.
18. Electric Guitar (गिटार)
19. Fiddle (सारंगी): a violin
20. Guitar (गिटार)
21. Harp (वीणा): a musical instrument consisting of a frame supporting a graduated series of parallel strings, played by plucking with the fingers. The modern orchestral harp has an upright frame, with pedals which enable the strings to be retuned to different keys.
22. Ukulele (एक प्रकार का गिटार जो हवाई में पाया जाता है): a small four - stringed guitar of Hawaiian origin
23. Viola (एक प्रकार का वायलिन, लेकिन यह वायलिन से बड़ा होता है और इसकी ध्वनि थोड़ी सी कम होती है): a string instrument that is bowed or played with varying techniques. It is slightly larger than a violin and has a lower and deeper sound.
24. Zither (एक गिटार जैसा यंत्र): a musical instrument consisting of a flat wooden soundbox with numerous strings stretched across it, placed horizontally and played with the fingers and a plectrum
25. Bassoon (अलगोजा): a bass woodwind instrument of the oboe family, with a doubled - back tube over four feet long, played with a double reed.
26. Clarinet (शहनाई)
27. English Horn (एक तुरही जैसे यंत्र): a double - reed woodwind instrument in the oboe family. It is approximately one and a half times the length of an oboe.
28. Flute (बाँसुरी)
29. Saxophone (एक प्रकार का मुँद से बजाने का पीतल का बाजा)
30. Harmonica (माउथ ऑर्गन)
31. Kazoo (एक प्रकार का माउथ ऑर्गन): a musical instrument that adds a "buzzing" timbral quality to a player's voice when the player vocalizes into it.
32. Keyboard (एक पियानो जैसा यंत्र)
Doubts on this article