Here we have put together a list of places that were the most instagrammed in 2017. So, if you wish to travel across India, you know which places you must go to.
1. Rohtang Pass, Manali: If you have been wasting your summer break, you still got time. Pack your bags and leave the heat behind. Manali is the best pick for the season.
2. Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi: If you haven’t visited here , while In Delhi, you are definitely missing out on some serious Mughal architecture
3. Marine Drive, Mumbai: The Queen’s necklace is a must go to while in the B town. You cannot go to Mumbai and not go to Marine Drive, it is a rule. Period.
4. Nandi Hills, Karnataka: The beautiful landscapes and views that the Nandi Hills have to offer, must not be left untouched when touring the south of India.
5. Baga Beach, Goa: Though Goa has a lot of Portuguese architecture and beaches to see, this one is definitely the most famous. A complete tourist magnet, Baga is famous for its nightlife.
6. Golden Temple, Amritsar: If you are religious, you must visit here, and if you are not, you must still visit here for the beauty of it.
7. The Taj Mahal, Agra: Well, If you haven’t seen this yet, you need to seriously question yourself because this beauty is recognized by the world, and being an Indian you can definitely not miss it.
8. India Gate, New Delhi: The India gate is the pride of every Indian, the feel of patriotism is something you cannot express in words, while looking up at this majestic beauty.
India is beautiful and India is Incredible, you will be surprised to witness what the country has to offer once you have seen most of it. Go ahead and book your tickets because once you begin, this land will keep you wanting to see more and more of it .
Doubts on this article