1. That's right!
4. So do I
5. No doubt about it.
6. We're in accord
7. Our thoughts are parallel
8. That's just what I was thinking.
9. I could not have said it any better
10. I think you are totally right about that.
11. You got it.
13. I agree with you.
14. You're so right.
Phrases to use - to disagree
1. I agree with you to a point, but. .
2. I understand what you are saying, however. . .
3. I see what you are saying, but. .
4. I am afraid, I don't agree. . .
5. I'm sorry but, I just can't agree. . .
6. Sorry, but I really can't agree to that. . .
7. Hmm. . I wonder if it's true that. . .
8. I don't think that's such a good idea. . .
Doubts on this article