1. Abandoned: having been deserted or left.
2. Belittle: dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.
3. Crummy: dirty, unpleasant
4. Disdain: consider to be unworthy of one's consideration.
5. Miffed: somewhat annoyed; peeved.
6. Ostracize: exclude from a society or group.
7. Resentful: feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation at having been treated unfairly.
8. Put down: suppress a rebellion, coup, or riot by force.
9. Mixed up: (of a person) suffering from psychological or emotional problems.
Doubts on this article