Then there are all the other bits and pieces involved in a wedding: invitations, photos, and car hire.
2. By and large - Mostly, generally; with few exceptions
It was, by and large, an exceptional presentation.
3. Give or take - Approximately; plus or minus some unknown amount.
He was six feet tall, give or take.
4. Hustle and bustle - A large amount of activity and work, usually in a noisy surrounding.
He moved to his parents' farm to have a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
5. More or less - Mostly/ approximately/ almost
There are hundred people in the room, more or less.
6. On and off - Intermittently.
With so much worry, I only slept on and off last night.
7. Part and parcel - An integral or essential piece; that which must be done or accepted as part of something else
Regular maintenance is part and parcel of owning a car.
8. Peace and quite - A period of calm, silence, etc. , especially after noise, stress
Why don’t you all go and play outside? Your mother needs a bit of peace and quiet.
9. Pros and cons - The positive and negative attributes of arguments.
We need to look at the pros and cons of each system.
10. Safe and sound - Safe from danger and free from injury or harm
I won't be able to relax during this storm until I know that the kids are both safe and sound.
Doubts on this article