1. Boiling: at or near boiling point. Ex: boiling water
2. Humid: marked by a relatively high level of water vapour in the atmosphere. Ex: a hot and humid day
3. Muggy: unpleasantly warm and humid. . Ex: "it was a hot, very muggy evening"
4. Scorching: very hot, often used in positive contexts. Ex: the scorching July sun"
5. Stifling: hot and you can hardly breath. Ex: stifling heat
6. Sweltering: hot and uncomfortable. Ex: a sweltering English summer
7. Blistering: (of heat) intense. Ex: the blistering heat of the desert
8. A sizzler - a very hot day
9. A heat wave - a period of extremely hot weather
10. Melting - the temperature at which a substance changes from solid to liquid state.
11. Blazing sun - sun shinning brightly. Ex: Quite a few people were eating outside in the blazing sun.
Doubts on this article