1. Posture: Walk with your shoulders back and chin up. Stand tall. Be proud. Be super conscious of your stance.
2. Facial expressions: Consciously smile. This will create a warmth about you and people will want to talk to you.
3. Voice: Don't speak too quietly. Use varied intonation to sound more engaging and dynamic
4. Hands: Use purposeful hand movements to reinforce your points and communicate energy.
5. Eyes: Maintain direct eye contact when you introduce yourself and while the person is talking to you.
6. Walk: Walk calmly, even when you feel in a rush. Calmness communicates confidence.
7. Space: Claim as much space as possible regardless of whether you are sitting or standing.
8. Speed: Slow down. Do everything slightly slower and deliberately than you normally would.
9. Stay cool: Be disciplined. Stay calm and collected even when you are flustered or someone's winding you up.
10. Visualize: Visualize yourself doing all of these things the next time you need to come across with Charisma.
Doubts on this article