3. Goatee: a small pointed beard like that of a goat.
5. Sideburns: a strip of hair grown by a man down each side of the face in front of his ears.
6. Gray hair
7. Mohawk: s a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the center.
8. Mane/ chin curtain: a beard that is a particular style of facial hair that grows along the jaw line and covers the chin completely.
9. Clean shaven
10. Stubble: short, stiff hairs growing on a man's face when he has not shaved for a while.
Doubts on this article