8. Pit house: a primitive habitation consisting of a pit dug in the earth and roofed over.
10. Lighthouse: a tower or other structure containing a beacon light to warn or guide ships at sea.
11. Skyscrapers: a very tall building of many storeys.
12. Semi - detached houses
Semi - Permanent and Mobile Housing:
2. Beach hut: a small building on or near a beach, usually made of wood, used for storing things that you use on the beach and for changing your clothes.
3. Houseboat: a boat that people use as their home, often kept in one place on a river or canal.
5. Camper: a large motor vehicle with living accommodation.
6. Wigwam: a dome - shaped hut or tent
Doubts on this article