1. Ice lolly: a sweet piece of ice with a fruit flavour on a small stick.
2. Gelato: made with a base of milk, cream, and sugar, and flavored with fruit and nut purees and other flavourings.
3. Sundae: a dish of ice cream with added ingredients such as fruit, nuts, and syrup.
4. Ice cream: a soft, sweet frozen food made with milk and cream and typically flavoured with vanilla, fruit, or other ingredients.
5. Scoop: a portion of ice cream
6. Granita: a semi - frozen dessert made from sugar, water and various flavorings.
7. Cone: a solid shape with a round base that narrows to a point at the top
8. Toppings: a layer of food poured or spread over a base of a different type of food to add flavour.
9. Sorbet: a frozen dessert made from sweetened water with flavoring (typically fruit juice or fruit purée, wine, liqueur or, very rarely, honey).
10. Froyo/ Frozen Yogurt: a frozen dessert made with yogurt and sometimes other dairy products.
Doubts on this article