1. Tedious: too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous.
E. g. A tedious journey.
2. Monotonous: dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest.
E. g. Our trip across the ocean was monotonous.
3. Unimaginative: not readily using or demonstrating the use of the imagination; stolid and somewhat dull.
E. g. The production was plodding and unimaginative.
4. Uneventful: not marked by interesting or exciting events.
E. g. A place where dull people lead uneventful lives.
5. Insipid: lacking flavour; weak or tasteless.
E. g. Mugs of insipid coffee.
6. Unstimulating: not arousing interest or enthusiasm.
E. g. His current job is mundane and unstimulating.
7. Lackluster: lacking in vitality, force, or conviction; uninspired or uninspiring.
E. g. No excuses were made for the team's lackluster performance.
8. Humdrum: lacking excitement or variety; boringly monotonous.
E. g. Humdrum routine work.
9. Mundane: lacking interest or excitement; dull.
E. g. His mundane, humdrum existence.
10. Ho - hum: boring.
E. g. a ho - hum script
Doubts on this article