1. Acceptable (correct) – Acceptible (incorrect)
Acceptable: able to be agreed on; suitable.
2. Achieve (correct) – Acheive (incorrect)
Achieve: successfully bring about or reach (a desired objective or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
3. Calendar (correct) – Calender (incorrect)
Calendar: a chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year, or giving particular seasonal information.
4. Necessary (correct) – Neccessary (incorrect)
Necessary: needed to be done, achieved, or present; essential.
5. Niece (correct) – Neice (incorrect)
Niece: a daughter of one's brother or sister, or of one's brother - in - law or sister - in - law.
6. Privilege (correct) – Privelege (incorrect)
Privilege: a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
7. Receive (correct) – Recieve (incorrect)
Receive: be given, presented with, or paid (something).
8. Repetition (correct) – Repitition (incorrect)
Repetition: the action of repeating something that has already been said or written.
9. Upholstery (correct) – Upholstry (incorrect)
Upholstery: soft, padded textile covering that is fixed to furniture such as armchairs and sofas.
Doubts on this article