1. Diligent: having or showing care in one's work or duties.
I am very diligent. I do whatever it takes to get the job done.
2. Conscientious: (of a person) wishing to do what is right, especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly.
I am a conscientious person, who always strives to do things the right way.
3. Reliable: consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.
I am reliable and I believe in quality work.
4. Creative: involving the imagination or original ideas
I am creative and this gives me an edge over others.
5. Responsible: capable of being trusted
I was responsible for handling the Marketing campaigns at my previous organization.
6. Analytical: relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning
My analytical skills have been lauded before.
7. Determined: firm and committed
I am determined to become a manager, I will work hard for it.
8. Confident: self - assured
I am confident that I would be a great fit for this role.
9. Disciplined: showing a controlled form of behavior or way of working
I am very disciplined and punctual.
10. Articulate: having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently
I am an effective communicator, and extremely articulate, and I believe that this will make me a perfect fit in a front facing role.
11. Eloquent: fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
My eloquence makes me a good fit for content writing roles.
12. Organized: having things done in order
I am organized and stick to deadlines.
Doubts on this article