1. Airhead - A foolish or dumb person
She is such an airhead she keeps forgetting to get her books.
2. Cheesy - Outdated or overused, sometimes cheap as well
She was tired of hearing cheesy pick - up lines.
3. Cushy - Comfortably easy
She had a cushy job as the floor manager.
4. Ditch - Abandon something or leave
She has a reputation for ditching plans at the last minute.
5. Flicks - Movies or films
She went to the flicks with her best friends.
6. Freebie - Something that you get for free
The company was giving freebies to promote the product.
7. Grand - A thousand
He made 20 grand at his old job.
8. Heave - Vomit
"Uh - oh I need to heave!" She said before disappearing into the toilet.
9. Icky - Unpleasant or annoying
She wrinkled her nose at the icky mess in the kitchen.
10. Umpteen - Incalculable, innumerable
"I've told you umpteen times to clean this room. " His mother scolded.
Doubts on this article